What We Offer
We help you:
IDENTIFY: Research and user needs
DEFINE: Best practices and methodologies to conduct the research
User or Ethnographic research is used to clarify the needs of end users in their environment. User research is carried out by studying users' typical tasks, surroundings and knowledge.
- How the environment affects the way a product is used?
- Identifies users' expectations, motivations and behavior with respect to the product/concept
- Identify usage issues with regards to specific profiles
- Develop new design solutions based on actual usage experience
- Job Diaries
- Contextual Inquiry
- Contextual Observation
- Shadowing Techniques
- In-depth Interviews
What is Usability Testing?
During a usability test, participants from the target group are asked to perform certain tasks on a device, application or website to identify usage barriers. We can assist in Usability Testing during the conceptualization, paper prototype, beta, finished product or post launch phase.
- Identifying testing need
- Set-up & Project Management
- Designing / localizing the recruitment questionnaire
- Designing / localizing the study protocol
- Recruitment of participants
- Pilots and tests
- Cultural insights
- Reporting - qualitative and quantitative
- Design directions
User Centered Design
We help you translate findings of research into meaningful and usable design.
- Information Architecture
- Interaction Design
- Visual Design
3D Walk Through
- Architectural 3D Visualization
- Interior Visualization & Animation
- Walkthrough & Fly through Animation
- Product Visualization & Process Animations
- Customized 3D Modeling
- Entertainment & Media Animations
- Interactive Presentations